Paragliding in BC

Paragliding in BC

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Newest Tandem Pilot - yours truly!




The video above denotes my entry into the world of rated tandem pilots! Basically that means I'm allowed to take anyone up in the air now (in Canada at least). It's been a fun learning experience, and I've been blessed by some great pilots offering to go with me as guinea pigs throughout my training. Besides doing 20 flights with rated pilots I've had to do instruction as well, which included teaching brand new students how to inflate their wings for the first time, and also guide them in to land via radio. It's amazing to share the passion that I have for flying with others, and I'm even more hooked on flying now...if that's possible. :)

This will be a short post tonight, I'm tired & happy & reliving that last flight over and over again. Thanks to everyone who helped me out, from driving to flying with me. You all rock!

No comments: