Paragliding in BC

Paragliding in BC

Monday, January 31, 2011

A new New Year?

Hard to believe the first month of the year is gone already!

January was actually an awesome month (besides my whiniest birthday ever - sorry if you actually read that post before it got put in the trash where it belonged...) and checking in on my resolutions I've gotten a good start on them. I flew some small xc's in Mexico, came up with my company name & have been building a website over the last week.

So maybe I'm just looking for an excuse to drink the mini bottles of champagne left over from New Year's Eve but I was thinking of having a new New Year on the last day of every month. A time to re-focus on goals and reflect on what was accomplished over the last 4 weeks. A method of keeping myself accountable and full of sparkly wine...I think I may just do it!

My paragliding goals may have to wait until spring to get going again. As you can see from my in-flight photo from last week it's not quite as warm or thermally as Mexico, but I have a pretty cool view just the same.



Happy New Month's Eve everybody!

No comments: